Friday, September 30, 2011

It's all hair to me!

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my hairdresser for a change in my hair.Since i've already had an ombre haircolor,blonde highlights and bangs and of course right now i have just long highlighted hair i thought it is time for a change.I am thinking shorter hair might suit me but it is still difficult to me to let my long hair behind me.So i consider more drastic ombre color with bleached hair.Here are some pictures with hair styles that i love.
So what do you think?

 Britt Maren
Great but not for me i think

 Karolina Kurkova
Cool updo


Braids!!!!!


Most possible to do color and haircut.absolutely love it!




Bleach Up NOW!!!<3

pictures from fashionising.com,french frosting,the trashed fashion,stardust and sequins



2 comments:

  1. Don't Cut your hair!!You're so beautiful with your long hair<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such great hair inspiration pictures! I definitely prefer longer hairstyles.

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete