Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Creative time!

When i saw Lady Gaga with the cute hair bow i was trying to create one. With no luck though, as my tries were really thin. But all changed today! I found accidentally a  hair bow  tutorial and of course i had to be creative with my free time and make it!
I must say that it look really cute, although i'm not sure if i would go out with this.. Maybe if it was smaller?
But i want to share with you my attempt so here's my cute big bow!!




Sunglasses: Salvatore Ferragamo/ Top: Zara 




3 comments:

  1. It looks very cute! I don't think I can do it myself though! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing is that?
    Perfect hair!


    xx
    http://skinnyandflavored.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really nice, we made one to on our blog.
    Thanks for following us, we follow you too know !

    ReplyDelete